Hey Parents,

Thanks for your patience today as we tried to make the best decision concerning the potential for hazardous weather conditions. We apologize for any inconvenience the last minute cancellation of Camp in the City may have caused you or your family. We are very concerned about the safety of campers and their families, whether on site or driving to and from camp.

We are continuing to monitor weather conditions closely throughout the week.  For Wednesday, we are planning on a regular day of camp from 9am to 4pm. Please check back in the morning, we will send a confirmation message by 8am.

Great News! We’re having camp on Saturday!

To make up for the lost day on Tuesday we’re having camp on Saturday from 9am to 4pm and closing ceremony will begin at 3pm.