Family Crew Switcheroo: They Kick, whine, and cry, but parents, now you can give it a try! Old come dressed as young, and young come dressed as old, as we all flock to see the talents that are pure gold!
It will be partly cloudy with a high of 95 degrees!
Your kids will need to come in their swim suits! They will need a towel!
Your kids will need a swim suit, towel, sunscreen, water, and closed toe shoes!
Your kids will need a Bible, swim suit, and towel!
The oldest Impact Cabins need to meet at the Fanghorn at 7:15 a.m. for boats and breakfast! Impact guys will need paintball pants and closed toe shoes!
As of 5 p.m. Tuesday evening, these families have Camper Calls Wednesday morning at 6:45 a.m.:
The Strain Family (Azalea 205)
The Barr Family (Azalea 210)
The Bufkin Family (Azalea 303)
The Corley Family (Azalea 107)
The Williams Family (Azalea 201)
The McLean Family (Azalea 105)
The Conner Family (Azalea 301)
The Taylor Family (Cypress 3)
As of 5 p.m. Tuesday evening, these families have Camper Calls Wednesday evening at 9:00 p.m.:
The Dowdle Family (Cedar Ridge 4)
The Hong Family (Azalea 209)
If you would like to make changes to any Camper Calls, contact our secretary Wig Out by 9 p.m.: (903) 780-8037
- It’s Parents Day Off tomorrow!
- If you signed up to play golf at the Cascades be there at 7:30 so we can tee off at 8:00! The Address for the Cascades is: 4511 Briarwood Road • Tyler, TX 75709
- If you signed up for a massage, the address for The Rose Spa at The Cascades is: 4055 Hogan Drive • Tyler, Tx 75709
- The first ever Wednesday face off between the moms and the daughters for Powder Puff! See you at the field at 4:00 p.m.
- Breakfast is at 8:30 a.m.
- Lunch is at 12:30 p.m.
- Dinner is at 6:00 p.m. with family devo’s to follow!
If you have any health needs please contact Scopes at (903) 787-2568.
If you have any issues with maintenance or other cabin needs, please contact Oh Yeah at (903) 258-2359.