Bed heads welcomed!! Put on your favorite PJ’s then just sit back relax and enjoy a fun night filled with so much talent!
Wednesday’s weather will be mostly sunny, with a high of 96 degrees, a low of 75 degrees, and a 20% chance of rain!
Your kids will need to come dressed in their swimsuits! They will need a towel, sunscreen, and whatever else your child may need for swimming at the pool!
Come wearing closed-toe shoes for barn time, and bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen for the pool in the afternoon!
Your kids will need a bible, closed-toe shoes, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and anything else they may need for swimming at the pool! Don’t forget to make sure they’re wearing their camper wristbands for tagged photos!
Your kids will need their bibles, and closed-toe shoes! Don’t forget to make sure they’re wearing their camper wristbands for tagged photos!
As of 8 p.m. Tuesday evening, these families have Camper Calls Wednesday morning:
If you would like to make changes to any Camper Calls, contact our secretary TIF by 10 p.m.: (903) 283-0438
- Breakfast is at 8:30 a.m. with Kid Programs to follow!
- Parents it’s your day off! Feel free to stay on Camp or enjoy what Tyler has to offer!
- The Sweetgum will be open from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Its Joke Wednesday during lunch at 12:30 p.m.
- Dinner is at 6:00 p.m. with family devos to follow!
- Talent show will begin at 7:45 p.m.
- Family Worship will follow the Talent Show starting around 9:00 p.m.
Close out the day as a whole family by reflecting on what God has done:
- Share your highs and lows together.
- Whats something funny/exciting that happened today?
- Have you meet anyone new today?
- Whats something God taught you or that you learned today/What did you learn in your Bible Study?
- End your night by praying together!
If you have any health needs, please contact Snug at (903) 312-7198.
If you have any issues with maintenance or other cabin needs, please contact Muddy Buddy at (903) 363-3957
If you have any needs/questions, please contact T.I.F. at (903) 283-0438.