Parents only!! Enjoy a nice dinner for two and a fun activitiy while your kiddos enjoy a fun night of programs with their counselors and friends!
Tuesday’s weather will be partly cloudy, with a high of 94 degrees, a low of 75 degrees, and a 10% chance of rain!
Your kids will need to come in closed toed shoes! Bring sunscreen, bug spray, and whatever else your child may need for ponies!
Your kids will need to pack a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, closed toed shoes and a change of clothes for the rest of the day!
Your kids will need a bible, closed-toe shoes, swimsuit, towel, and anything else needed for swimming at the pool! Don’t forget to make sure they’re wearing their camper WRISTBANDS for tagged photos!
Impact need to come dressed in their swimsuits for boats, bring a towel, and change of clothes! Campers need to bring their bibles! Don’t forget to make sure they’re wearing their camper WRISTBANDS for tagged photos!
As of 8 p.m. Monday evening, these families have Camper Calls Tuesday morning:
If you would like to make changes to any Camper Calls, contact our secretary TIF by 10 p.m.: (903) 283-0438.
- Breakfast is at 8:30 a.m. with family devo’s to follow!
- The Sweetgum will be open from 11:00-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Lunch is at 12:30 p.m.
- Date night and program dinners are at 6:00 p.m.
- Don’t forget closed toed shoes for the Zip line!
- Please wear your WRISTBANDS for tagged photos and let the media team know if you need a new one!
Close out the day as a whole family by reflecting on what God has done:
- Share your highs and lows together.
- Whats something funny/exciting that happened today?
- Have you meet anyone new today?
- Whats something God taught you or that you learned today?
- End your night by praying together!
If you have any health needs, please contact Catch at (903) 312-7198.
If you have any issues with maintenance or other cabin needs, please contact Nitty at (903) 363-3957.
If you have any needs/questions, please contact T.I.F. at (903) 283-0438.