Parents only! Enjoy a peaceful dinner for two, and we’ll take care of the kiddos!
Tuesday’s weather will thunderstorms with a high of 83 degrees and a low of 72 degrees.
Kids Programs Begin AT 9:45 a.m.
Please send your kids with:
- Clothes for ponies
They’ll need to bring:
- Change of clothes (if needed) for ponies
- Change of clothes
Make sure to bring:
- Clothes you might need for Horses
As of 10 p.m. Monday evening, these families have Camper Calls Tuesday morning:
If you would like to make changes to any Camper Calls, contact our Director of Details, Chief at (512) 758-2938.
- If you haven’t taken your family picture please meet our photographers at the Cove during breakfast
- The Caribou will be open from 7:00-8:00 a.m.
- Breakfast is at 8:30 a.m. followed by family devo’s!
- Kids Programs begin at 9:45 a.m.
- The Adult Speaker Session starts at 9:50 a.m.
- Lunch is at 12:30 p.m.
- Sweetgum will be open 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Dinner is at 6:00 p.m. (Date Night!)
- The pool will be open from 8:30-10:00 p.m.
Breakfast Trail Ride
- Darnell & Sarah Weisinger
- Joel & Rebecca Sharp
- Dacia Droke
- Casey & Dana Smith
- Deonna Linksy
- Lindsey & Dustin Ash
- Chris Linksy
- Ashley & Tony Ibarra
- Byron & Carol Fulk
- Ryan & Christin Jones
Note: If you leave property, and need to re-open the gate, the code is 2883#.
Please only contact through Whatsapp
If you have any health needs, please contact Oops at (713) 419-6542 or Drops at (214) 673-6611.
After 11 p.m. contact the on call nurse at 903-805-9406.
If you have any needs/questions, please contact Shindig at (214)-235-7020 or Cosmo (719)-322-3878.
If you have any issues with maintenance or other cabin needs, please contact GOAT at (903)-918-1290.
Director of Details
If you have any needs/questions, please contact Chief at (512) 758-2938.