Parents, join us for a fine night of dining while your youngsters have a blast with their counselors!
Thursday’s weather will be scattered thunderstorms with a high of 86 and a low of 65.
Please wear your WRISTBANDS for tagged photos and let the media team know if you need a new one!
What to Wear: Closed-toed shoes!
What to Bring: Bug spray or anything else for riding ponies!
Sneak Peek: Cove Kids will be riding ponies today, followed by a Bible Story and craft!
What to Wear: Swimsuit and closed toed shoes!
What to Bring: Sunscreen, towel, anything else for the pool, a change of clothes for the rest of the day, and anything else for riding ponies!
Sneak Peek: Wild Kids will be swimming at the pool this morning, followed by a Bible Story and pony rides!
What to Wear: Frogs and Monkeys wear closed toed shoes.
What to Bring: Bring your bible!
Sneak Peek: Today, Crew will be having a bible study, man/woman time, and a lakeside party! Frogs and Monkeys will be ziplining!
What to Wear: Closed-toed shoes.
What to Bring: Boys need to bring a swimsuit and anything else they might need for boats!
Sneak Peek: Impact will be having a Bible study and playing crossover dodgeball and trashketball. Girls will be going to arts and crafts or horses, and boys will be going to boats.
As of 9:20 p.m. Wednesday evening, these families have Camper Calls Thursday morning:
If you would like to make changes to any Camper Calls, contact our secretary, Blooms, by 10 p.m.: (903) 426-3196.
- Breakfast is at 8:30 a.m. with Family Devo’s to follow!
- The Sweetgum will be open from 11:00-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Parent Pool Party will be from 11:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Lunch is at 12:30 p.m.
- Banquet Night is at 6:00 p.m.
- Rite Night is at 9:00 p.m.
- Don’t forget closed toed shoes for the zipline!
Close out the day as a whole family by reflecting on what God has done:
- Share your highs and lows together.
- Whats something funny/exciting that happened today?
- Have you meet anyone new today?
- What’s something God taught you or that you learned today?
- End your night by praying together!
If you have any health needs, please contact Snug at (903) 426-4520.
If you have any issues with maintenance or other cabin needs, please contact Runner’s High at (903) 253-8983.
Director of Details
If you have any needs/questions, please contact Blooms at (903) 426-3196.
If you have any needs/questions, please contact Onesie at (903) 426-3714.