Parents get to put on your fancy clothes and join us for a fine night of dinning with friends while the kids have a full night of programs planned!
Thursday’s weather will be mostly sunny, with a high of 95 degrees, a low of 75 degrees, and a 10% chance of rain!
Your kids will need to wear closed toed shoes for a morning of Ponies!
You’ll need to pack a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, closed toed shoes and a change of clothes for the rest of the day!
Your kids will need a bible, closed-toe shoes, and anything else needed for the day! Don’t forget to make sure they’re wearing their camper wristbands for tagged photos!
Impact needs to meet in the Peak with their Bibles! Guys need a swimsuit for boats and everyone needs closed toed shoes! Don’t forget to make sure they’re wearing their camper wristbands for tagged photos!
As of 8 p.m. Wednesday evening, these families have Camper Calls Thursday morning:
If you would like to make changes to any Camper Calls, contact our secretary TIF by 10 p.m.: (903) 283-0438.
- Breakfast is at 8:30 a.m. with family devo’s to follow!
- The Sweetgum will be open from 11:00-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Parent pool party will be from 11:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Lunch is at 12:30 p.m.
- Impact will meet in the Den for dinner at 6:00 p.m. and make sure to bring money for sonic!
- Banquet night is at 6:00 p.m.
- Rite Night is at 9:00 p.m.
- Don’t forget closed toed shoes for the Zip line!
- Please wear your wrist bands for tagged photos and let the media team know if you need a new one!
Close out the day as a whole family by reflecting on what God has done:
- Share your highs and lows together.
- Whats something funny/exciting that happened today?
- Have you meet anyone new today?
- Whats something God taught you or that you learned today?
- End your night by praying together!
If you have any health needs, please contact Catch at (903) 312-7198.
If you have any issues with maintenance or other cabin needs, please contact Nitty at (903) 363-3957.
If you have any needs/questions, please contact T.I.F. at (903) 283-0438.