Blast From The Past
Who will it be Elvis? Sir Lancelot? A poodle skirt-wearing lady? Dress as anyone or anything from the past and enjoy a night of games that have stood the test time!
Monday’s weather will be mostly sunny, with a high of 95 degrees, a low of 76 degrees, and a 20% chance of rain!
Your kids will need to come dressed in their swimsuits! Please initial all of your children belongings so they don’t get misplaced! Bring sunscreen, a towel, and whatever else your child may need for pool time!
Come dressed in your swimsuit for our swim test! You’ll also need a towel, sunscreen, and a change of clothes for the rest of the day!
Your kids will need a Bible, closed-toe shoes, swimsuit, towel, and anything else needed for swimming at the pool! Don’t forget to make sure they’re wearing their camper wristbands!
Impact girls need to come dressed in their swimsuits for boats, and bring a towel! Impact boys will need a swimsuit and towel for the afternoon! All campers need to bring their Bibles! Don’t forget to make sure they’re wearing their camper wristbands!
As of 8 p.m. Sunday evening, these families have Camper Calls Monday morning:
If you would like to make changes to any Camper Calls, contact our secretary TIF by 10 p.m.: (903) 283-0438.
- Breakfast is at 8:30 a.m. with family devo’s to follow!
- The Sweetgum will be open from 11:00-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Lunch is at 12:30 p.m.
- Dinner is at 6:00 p.m. with games to follow!
- Don’t forget closed toed shoes for the Zip line!
- Please wear your WRISTBANDS for tagged photos and let the media team know if you need a new one!
Close out the day as a whole family by reflecting on what God has done:
- Share your highs and lows together.
- Whats something funny/exciting that happened today?
- Have you meet anyone new today?
- Whats something God taught you today?
- End your night by praying together!
If you have any health needs, please contact Catch at (903) 312-7198.
If you have any issues with maintenance or other cabin needs, please contact Nitty at (903) 363-3957.
If you have any needs/questions, please contact T.I.F. at (903) 283-0438.