Surf n’ Turf
Get ready for a fun Luau themed BBQ with Carnival, Turkish, and Powder puff to follow!
Friday’s weather will be partly cloudy, with a high of 99 degrees, a low of 76 degrees, and a 10% chance of rain!
Your kids will a swimsuit, sunscreen, and anything else for pool time!
You’ll need to pack a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, closed toed shoes and a change of clothes for the rest of the day!
Your kids will need a bible, closed-toe shoes, and anything else needed for the day! Don’t forget to make sure they’re wearing their camper wristbands for tagged photos!
Impact needs to meet in the Peak with their Bibles! Don’t forget to make sure they’re wearing their camper wristbands for tagged photos!
As of 8 p.m. Thursday evening, these families have Camper Calls Friday morning:
If you would like to make changes to any Camper Calls, contact our secretary TIF by 10 p.m.: (903) 283-0438.
- Breakfast is at 8:30 a.m. with family devo’s to follow!
- The Sweetgum will be open from 11:00-12:00 p.m. and 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Lunch is at 12:30 p.m.
- Surf n’ Turf is 5:30 p.m. at the Cove.
- Cove girls will take care of your Rollies during the Carnival after dinner!
- Carnival will be at the Big top following dinner.
- Impact dance will be at 10:00 p.m. at the Big Top.
- Don’t forget closed toed shoes for the Zip line!
- Please wear your WRISTBANDS for tagged photos and let the media team know if you need a new one!
Close out the day as a whole family by reflecting on what God has done:
- Share your highs and lows together.
- Whats something funny/exciting that happened today?
- Have you meet anyone new today?
- Whats something God taught you or that you learned today/what did you learn in bible study today?
- End your night by praying together!
If you have any health needs, please contact Catch at (903) 312-7198.
If you have any issues with maintenance or other cabin needs, please contact Nitty at (903) 363-3957.
If you have any needs/questions, please contact T.I.F. at (903) 283-0438.