John 15 – Abide in Me
Verse of the Day:
“I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.”
- In today’s Bible study, we talked about abiding in Christ. He alone gives us life and apart from him we can do nothing!
- When we’re connected to Christ and abiding in him, he creates good fruit in us that allows us to show the love of Jesus to those around us.
- If we abide in Christ’s love, we will keep his commandments, and Jesus calls obedient believers his friends. How sweet that we get to have a personal relationship with our savior!
- What does it mean for Jesus to be the true vine?
- Are there other vines that you try to connect yourself to for purpose or strength in life? Do these things make good life sources?
- What does it mean to bear fruit and how can you bear fruit in your own life?