John 16 – Overcomers
Verse of the Day:
“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
- In today’s Bible study, we talked about how the Holy Spirit is a helper to us!
- The Holy Spirit guides us to Jesus, and is the way in which God connects with our souls in order to help us be more like Him!
- In order for the Holy Spirit to dwell in us, Jesus had to go to the cross. Through this, Jesus taught the disciples about how to turn this sorrow into joy!
- No matter what, we are confident because Jesus has overcome the world.
- What are the things in your life that keep you from witnessing what Jesus has done for you?
- How are you going to partner with Him so that His love for you can provide joy no matter how painful the moment might be?
- Do you believe that Jesus can overcome the problems in your life? If not, what is stopping you from letting Him help you?